- ChatGPT – WikipediaChatGPT, which stands for Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer, is a large language model -based chatbot developed by OpenAI and launched on November 30, 2022, which enables users to refine and steer a conversation towards a desired length, format, style, level of detail, and language. Successive prompts and replies, known as prompt … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChatGPT
- 2023 Canadian wildfires – Wikipedia
Canadian wildfires of 2023. Beginning in March 2023, and with increased intensity starting in June, Canada has been affected by an ongoing, record-setting series of wildfires. All 13 provinces and territories have been affected, with large fires in Alberta, British Columbia, the Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Quebec.
- Sofia Vergara (@sofiavergara) • Instagram photos and videos
- Medvedev through to semifinals at China Open. Swiatek wins on debut in …
Swiatek wins on debut in Beijing. BEIJING (AP) — Third-ranked Daniil Medvedev overcame a second-set stumble to beat Frenchman Ugo Humbert 6-4, 3-6, 6-1 and advance to the semifinals of the China Open on Monday. The Russian struggled to find his usual fluid game in the first two sets but sprung to life in the third set to shake off the 36th …
- Canadian wildfire maps show where fires continue to burn across Quebec …
A map updated daily by the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre shows how widespread the wildfires have become. Eastern provinces like Quebec, Ontario and Nova Scotia have been hit particularly …
- Canadian Wildland Fire Information System | National Wildland Fire …
Active fires represented by satellite hotspots persist in British Columbia, the Northwest Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec. Prognosis This page will not be updated for the remainder of the fire season, a fire season summary update will be provided in fall 2023.
- Elena Rybakina – Wikipedia
Elena Andreyevna Rybakina [a] (born 17 June 1999) is a Russia born Kazakhstani professional tennis player. She has a career-high singles ranking of world No. 3 by the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA), the first Kazakhstani to be ranked in the world’s top 10, and is the current No. 1 player in women’s singles from Kazakhstan.